Conference will cover topics such as:
- T1. Synthesis and new materials.Phase structure and phase transitions.
- T2. Chiral phases, ferroelectric and antiferroelectric liquid crystals.
- T3. Macroscopic and microscopic properties, the molecular dynamic, confined systems.
- T4. Electro- and thermo-optical effects, display and photonic applications.
- T5. Active, Photosensitive and Conductive Liquid Crystals.
- T6. Polymer liquid crystals and composite structures.
- T7. Theory and molecular modeling.
- T8. Nanomaterials and Nano-composites.
- T9. Lyotropic and phototropic liquid crystals
- T10. History and Future Perspective of Liquid Crystal Science, Technology and Innovations.
The number of presentations is limited to 2 per participant.
At no additional charge participants may present one poster at a parallel conference.
Tutorial lectures (60 min), invited lectures (40 min), oral presentations (20 min) and poster presentations in each session are planned.
For oral presentations overhead projector and computer projector are available. The size of the poster board will be approximately 100 cm (width) x 120 cm (height).
The Conference Proceedings will be published in Opto-Electronics Review and Phase Transitions.